Jan 9, 2014, 5:24 PM EDT
We like to bring you these (this is the 18th this season), even though we all now that these warnings from NBA will have about the same impact as your parents warning to stop drinking your dad’s beer when you were in high school.
The Indiana Pacers’ Lance Stephenson has been warned for a flop against the Toronto Raptors Jan. 7.
Stephenson and Kyle Lowry were both going for a loose ball under the basket, Stephenson got in front of Lowry and after a minor bit of contact reacted like there was a sniper in the third row. You can see it all on the video at this link.
Just a reminder this is a trend with him — Stephenson was fined for flopping in the Eastern Conference Finals against the Heat last season, trying to draw a foul on Ray Allen.
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 20
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 9
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64