Jan 9, 2014, 5:24 PM EDT
We like to bring you these (this is the 18th this season), even though we all now that these warnings from NBA will have about the same impact as your parents warning to stop drinking your dad’s beer when you were in high school.
The Indiana Pacers’ Lance Stephenson has been warned for a flop against the Toronto Raptors Jan. 7.
Stephenson and Kyle Lowry were both going for a loose ball under the basket, Stephenson got in front of Lowry and after a minor bit of contact reacted like there was a sniper in the third row. You can see it all on the video at this link.
Just a reminder this is a trend with him — Stephenson was fined for flopping in the Eastern Conference Finals against the Heat last season, trying to draw a foul on Ray Allen.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 57
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 17
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31