Jan 9, 2014, 7:02 PM EDT
Inflatable mascots are the best.
This is Clutch, the Houston Rockets’ mascot, in inflatable version. And this is Clutch trying to scare Rockets players after practice. Is this all real or is some of it staged? My guess some of this is more like reality TV than reality (really Dwight Howard? that’s bad acting), but still some of the reactions are genuine.
Inflatable mascots are good for freaking out players, great dance routines, and the occasional marriage proposal.
Hat tip to The Sporting News.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49