Jan 9, 2014, 7:02 PM EST
Inflatable mascots are the best.
This is Clutch, the Houston Rockets’ mascot, in inflatable version. And this is Clutch trying to scare Rockets players after practice. Is this all real or is some of it staged? My guess some of this is more like reality TV than reality (really Dwight Howard? that’s bad acting), but still some of the reactions are genuine.
Inflatable mascots are good for freaking out players, great dance routines, and the occasional marriage proposal.
Hat tip to The Sporting News.
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 0
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 10
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 9
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 50
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7