Jan 9, 2014, 7:02 PM EDT
Inflatable mascots are the best.
This is Clutch, the Houston Rockets’ mascot, in inflatable version. And this is Clutch trying to scare Rockets players after practice. Is this all real or is some of it staged? My guess some of this is more like reality TV than reality (really Dwight Howard? that’s bad acting), but still some of the reactions are genuine.
Inflatable mascots are good for freaking out players, great dance routines, and the occasional marriage proposal.
Hat tip to The Sporting News.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 51
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19