Jan 9, 2014, 7:02 PM EDT
Inflatable mascots are the best.
This is Clutch, the Houston Rockets’ mascot, in inflatable version. And this is Clutch trying to scare Rockets players after practice. Is this all real or is some of it staged? My guess some of this is more like reality TV than reality (really Dwight Howard? that’s bad acting), but still some of the reactions are genuine.
Inflatable mascots are good for freaking out players, great dance routines, and the occasional marriage proposal.
Hat tip to The Sporting News.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 61
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8