Jan 9, 2014, 7:02 PM EDT
Inflatable mascots are the best.
This is Clutch, the Houston Rockets’ mascot, in inflatable version. And this is Clutch trying to scare Rockets players after practice. Is this all real or is some of it staged? My guess some of this is more like reality TV than reality (really Dwight Howard? that’s bad acting), but still some of the reactions are genuine.
Inflatable mascots are good for freaking out players, great dance routines, and the occasional marriage proposal.
Hat tip to The Sporting News.
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 16
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 7
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 18
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 21
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26