Jan 9, 2014, 10:35 PM EST
It was that kind of night for the New York Knicks.
On a night that was expected to be a Miami Heat stroll through Central Park to a win, the Knicks made the plays. Like this play by Andrea Bargnani, with the baseline drive and reverse jam.
And the Knicks won. Because of course.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16