Jan 9, 2014, 10:35 PM EDT
It was that kind of night for the New York Knicks.
On a night that was expected to be a Miami Heat stroll through Central Park to a win, the Knicks made the plays. Like this play by Andrea Bargnani, with the baseline drive and reverse jam.
And the Knicks won. Because of course.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 8
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 12
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11