Jan 8, 2014, 6:42 PM EDT
Kay Adams asks me what a lot of people have — is this it for Bynum in the NBA? No, not in the least, but how much he gets paid in his next deal and how long it is for will be interesting.
Then we talk about the future of the Bulls (retooling on the fly) and if the Cavaliers can make the playoffs now. Because I guess getting a bottom seed in the East and getting crushed by Miami or Indiana in the first round is important to Dan Gilbert.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 6
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 15
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18