Jan 8, 2014, 9:17 AM EDT
You know, if you pay the big bucks for the courtside seats for a Heat game, you should get a little something extra.
In this case, the lady just wanted a picture of LeBron James after he fell to the floor in front of her, instead she got a little kiss.
By the way, LeBron also did this against the Pelicans, which is pretty (expletive in gerund form) impressive:
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11