Jan 8, 2014, 9:17 AM EDT
You know, if you pay the big bucks for the courtside seats for a Heat game, you should get a little something extra.
In this case, the lady just wanted a picture of LeBron James after he fell to the floor in front of her, instead she got a little kiss.
By the way, LeBron also did this against the Pelicans, which is pretty (expletive in gerund form) impressive:
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 31
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 52