Jan 8, 2014, 9:17 AM EDT
You know, if you pay the big bucks for the courtside seats for a Heat game, you should get a little something extra.
In this case, the lady just wanted a picture of LeBron James after he fell to the floor in front of her, instead she got a little kiss.
By the way, LeBron also did this against the Pelicans, which is pretty (expletive in gerund form) impressive:
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 10
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 29
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35