Jan 8, 2014, 9:17 AM EDT
You know, if you pay the big bucks for the courtside seats for a Heat game, you should get a little something extra.
In this case, the lady just wanted a picture of LeBron James after he fell to the floor in front of her, instead she got a little kiss.
By the way, LeBron also did this against the Pelicans, which is pretty (expletive in gerund form) impressive:
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 78
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32