Jan 8, 2014, 4:56 PM EDT
One last highlight from Tuesday night’s action before we get into Wednesday’s game — Anthony Davis can throw it down.
This Davis putback dunk is just impressive (as was LeBron’s alley-oop finish in this game). Davis finished with 22 points and 12 rebounds, but it wasn’t enough against the Heat.
Davis is going to be a lot of fun to watch All-Star weekend in New Orleans — not likely in the main game (yet), but he’s going to be featured a lot that weekend.
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 1
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10