Jan 8, 2014, 4:56 PM EDT
One last highlight from Tuesday night’s action before we get into Wednesday’s game — Anthony Davis can throw it down.
This Davis putback dunk is just impressive (as was LeBron’s alley-oop finish in this game). Davis finished with 22 points and 12 rebounds, but it wasn’t enough against the Heat.
Davis is going to be a lot of fun to watch All-Star weekend in New Orleans — not likely in the main game (yet), but he’s going to be featured a lot that weekend.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 7
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 21
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 54
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65