Jan 8, 2014, 4:56 PM EST
One last highlight from Tuesday night’s action before we get into Wednesday’s game — Anthony Davis can throw it down.
This Davis putback dunk is just impressive (as was LeBron’s alley-oop finish in this game). Davis finished with 22 points and 12 rebounds, but it wasn’t enough against the Heat.
Davis is going to be a lot of fun to watch All-Star weekend in New Orleans — not likely in the main game (yet), but he’s going to be featured a lot that weekend.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 9
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18