Jan 7, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
So how did you spend part of your New Year’s Eve?
LeBron James and his wife went to the shooting range — Lock and Load Miami Machine Gun Experience and Range, the people who supplied this video — and he fired off a M249 SAW Belt-Fed Machine Gun. That’s one our troops have been using all over the world for the past decade, according to the manufacturer.
We didn’t get a look at the target to see if LeBron shot better than the 58.8 percent he is shooting on the court this season.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 26
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 32
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4