Jan 7, 2014, 8:46 AM EST
So how did you spend part of your New Year’s Eve?
LeBron James and his wife went to the shooting range — Lock and Load Miami Machine Gun Experience and Range, the people who supplied this video — and he fired off a M249 SAW Belt-Fed Machine Gun. That’s one our troops have been using all over the world for the past decade, according to the manufacturer.
We didn’t get a look at the target to see if LeBron shot better than the 58.8 percent he is shooting on the court this season.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13