Jan 7, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
So how did you spend part of your New Year’s Eve?
LeBron James and his wife went to the shooting range — Lock and Load Miami Machine Gun Experience and Range, the people who supplied this video — and he fired off a M249 SAW Belt-Fed Machine Gun. That’s one our troops have been using all over the world for the past decade, according to the manufacturer.
We didn’t get a look at the target to see if LeBron shot better than the 58.8 percent he is shooting on the court this season.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 5
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 5
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 7
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 18
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 9
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31