Jan 7, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
So how did you spend part of your New Year’s Eve?
LeBron James and his wife went to the shooting range — Lock and Load Miami Machine Gun Experience and Range, the people who supplied this video — and he fired off a M249 SAW Belt-Fed Machine Gun. That’s one our troops have been using all over the world for the past decade, according to the manufacturer.
We didn’t get a look at the target to see if LeBron shot better than the 58.8 percent he is shooting on the court this season.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 74
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32