Jan 7, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
So how did you spend part of your New Year’s Eve?
LeBron James and his wife went to the shooting range — Lock and Load Miami Machine Gun Experience and Range, the people who supplied this video — and he fired off a M249 SAW Belt-Fed Machine Gun. That’s one our troops have been using all over the world for the past decade, according to the manufacturer.
We didn’t get a look at the target to see if LeBron shot better than the 58.8 percent he is shooting on the court this season.
- Report: Suns, Eric Bledsoe have ‘made progress’ on a new contract in last couple of days 1
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 5
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 3
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16