Jan 7, 2014, 10:36 PM EST
After taking some time off during the holidays Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio and I are back with the latest PBT Podcast and we discuss the topic of the day — the Andrew Bynum for Luol Deng trade and what that means for both the Bulls and the Cavaliers going forward.
Then, after a brief detour down the Dennis Rodman rabbit hole, we talk with one of the genuinely good guys of the NBA — Brandon Bass of the Boston Celtics. Topics include his swimming lessons, inspiring youth with NBA Fit, plus Brad Stevens as a coach and what it’s like to be a veteran on a tanking team.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13