Jan 7, 2014, 10:36 PM EDT
After taking some time off during the holidays Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio and I are back with the latest PBT Podcast and we discuss the topic of the day — the Andrew Bynum for Luol Deng trade and what that means for both the Bulls and the Cavaliers going forward.
Then, after a brief detour down the Dennis Rodman rabbit hole, we talk with one of the genuinely good guys of the NBA — Brandon Bass of the Boston Celtics. Topics include his swimming lessons, inspiring youth with NBA Fit, plus Brad Stevens as a coach and what it’s like to be a veteran on a tanking team.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 11
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 22
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30