Jan 7, 2014, 10:36 PM EDT
After taking some time off during the holidays Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio and I are back with the latest PBT Podcast and we discuss the topic of the day — the Andrew Bynum for Luol Deng trade and what that means for both the Bulls and the Cavaliers going forward.
Then, after a brief detour down the Dennis Rodman rabbit hole, we talk with one of the genuinely good guys of the NBA — Brandon Bass of the Boston Celtics. Topics include his swimming lessons, inspiring youth with NBA Fit, plus Brad Stevens as a coach and what it’s like to be a veteran on a tanking team.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 31
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 3
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 8
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5