Jan 7, 2014, 10:36 PM EDT
After taking some time off during the holidays Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio and I are back with the latest PBT Podcast and we discuss the topic of the day — the Andrew Bynum for Luol Deng trade and what that means for both the Bulls and the Cavaliers going forward.
Then, after a brief detour down the Dennis Rodman rabbit hole, we talk with one of the genuinely good guys of the NBA — Brandon Bass of the Boston Celtics. Topics include his swimming lessons, inspiring youth with NBA Fit, plus Brad Stevens as a coach and what it’s like to be a veteran on a tanking team.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 6
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 12
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34