Jan 7, 2014, 10:36 PM EDT
After taking some time off during the holidays Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio and I are back with the latest PBT Podcast and we discuss the topic of the day — the Andrew Bynum for Luol Deng trade and what that means for both the Bulls and the Cavaliers going forward.
Then, after a brief detour down the Dennis Rodman rabbit hole, we talk with one of the genuinely good guys of the NBA — Brandon Bass of the Boston Celtics. Topics include his swimming lessons, inspiring youth with NBA Fit, plus Brad Stevens as a coach and what it’s like to be a veteran on a tanking team.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 12
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43