Jan 7, 2014, 12:29 AM EST
This is one of those poster dunks where the guy who gets posterized deserves some credit — Glen Davis could have let DeAndre Jordan have the transition dunk and taken the ball out of bounds. Instead Davis went for the block, he tried to make a play on the ball.
It failed. Pretty miserably.
This pretty much summed up how the game went for Orlando. They got crushed. Pretty much like Davis.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 0
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1