Jan 7, 2014, 12:29 AM EST
This is one of those poster dunks where the guy who gets posterized deserves some credit — Glen Davis could have let DeAndre Jordan have the transition dunk and taken the ball out of bounds. Instead Davis went for the block, he tried to make a play on the ball.
It failed. Pretty miserably.
This pretty much summed up how the game went for Orlando. They got crushed. Pretty much like Davis.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42