Jan 7, 2014, 12:29 AM EDT
This is one of those poster dunks where the guy who gets posterized deserves some credit — Glen Davis could have let DeAndre Jordan have the transition dunk and taken the ball out of bounds. Instead Davis went for the block, he tried to make a play on the ball.
It failed. Pretty miserably.
This pretty much summed up how the game went for Orlando. They got crushed. Pretty much like Davis.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7