Jan 7, 2014, 12:29 AM EDT
This is one of those poster dunks where the guy who gets posterized deserves some credit — Glen Davis could have let DeAndre Jordan have the transition dunk and taken the ball out of bounds. Instead Davis went for the block, he tried to make a play on the ball.
It failed. Pretty miserably.
This pretty much summed up how the game went for Orlando. They got crushed. Pretty much like Davis.
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 4
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 30
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 4
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 10
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 34