Jan 6, 2014, 11:13 AM EDT
When things are going right — like everything has for Stephen Curry and the Warriors the last couple weeks — even your accidents work out well.
Sunday night Curry drove the lane against the Wizards and it looks like he was going to make a little shovel pass to Andrew Bogut (or do something else) when the ball slipped out of his hands, traveled up and bounced off the backboard — where Bogut was to slam it home. Bogut’s reaction is awesome.
Golden State put up 112 points and cruised to win over the Wizards Sunday night, Golden State’s ninth consecutive win.
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 0
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 7
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 35
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6