Jan 6, 2014, 11:13 AM EST
When things are going right — like everything has for Stephen Curry and the Warriors the last couple weeks — even your accidents work out well.
Sunday night Curry drove the lane against the Wizards and it looks like he was going to make a little shovel pass to Andrew Bogut (or do something else) when the ball slipped out of his hands, traveled up and bounced off the backboard — where Bogut was to slam it home. Bogut’s reaction is awesome.
Golden State put up 112 points and cruised to win over the Wizards Sunday night, Golden State’s ninth consecutive win.
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 0
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 13
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30