Jan 6, 2014, 11:13 AM EDT
When things are going right — like everything has for Stephen Curry and the Warriors the last couple weeks — even your accidents work out well.
Sunday night Curry drove the lane against the Wizards and it looks like he was going to make a little shovel pass to Andrew Bogut (or do something else) when the ball slipped out of his hands, traveled up and bounced off the backboard — where Bogut was to slam it home. Bogut’s reaction is awesome.
Golden State put up 112 points and cruised to win over the Wizards Sunday night, Golden State’s ninth consecutive win.
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 2
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 10
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68