Jan 6, 2014, 11:13 AM EDT
When things are going right — like everything has for Stephen Curry and the Warriors the last couple weeks — even your accidents work out well.
Sunday night Curry drove the lane against the Wizards and it looks like he was going to make a little shovel pass to Andrew Bogut (or do something else) when the ball slipped out of his hands, traveled up and bounced off the backboard — where Bogut was to slam it home. Bogut’s reaction is awesome.
Golden State put up 112 points and cruised to win over the Wizards Sunday night, Golden State’s ninth consecutive win.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49