Jan 6, 2014, 11:13 AM EST
When things are going right — like everything has for Stephen Curry and the Warriors the last couple weeks — even your accidents work out well.
Sunday night Curry drove the lane against the Wizards and it looks like he was going to make a little shovel pass to Andrew Bogut (or do something else) when the ball slipped out of his hands, traveled up and bounced off the backboard — where Bogut was to slam it home. Bogut’s reaction is awesome.
Golden State put up 112 points and cruised to win over the Wizards Sunday night, Golden State’s ninth consecutive win.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14