Jan 4, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
We’ve seen how easy it is for DeAndre Jordan to get up for huge dunks, and when Chris Paul lobs it up for him perfectly at the rim, whether or not a defender is present doesn’t seem to make a difference.
Paul later left the game with a shoulder injury that is expected to sideline him for three-five weeks, but L.A. came away with the victory in Dallas nonetheless.
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 0
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15