Jan 4, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
We’ve seen how easy it is for DeAndre Jordan to get up for huge dunks, and when Chris Paul lobs it up for him perfectly at the rim, whether or not a defender is present doesn’t seem to make a difference.
Paul later left the game with a shoulder injury that is expected to sideline him for three-five weeks, but L.A. came away with the victory in Dallas nonetheless.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 3
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 24
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 22
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 28
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10