Jan 4, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
We’ve seen how easy it is for DeAndre Jordan to get up for huge dunks, and when Chris Paul lobs it up for him perfectly at the rim, whether or not a defender is present doesn’t seem to make a difference.
Paul later left the game with a shoulder injury that is expected to sideline him for three-five weeks, but L.A. came away with the victory in Dallas nonetheless.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31