Jan 4, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
We’ve seen how easy it is for DeAndre Jordan to get up for huge dunks, and when Chris Paul lobs it up for him perfectly at the rim, whether or not a defender is present doesn’t seem to make a difference.
Paul later left the game with a shoulder injury that is expected to sideline him for three-five weeks, but L.A. came away with the victory in Dallas nonetheless.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 12
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17