Jan 4, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
We’ve seen how easy it is for DeAndre Jordan to get up for huge dunks, and when Chris Paul lobs it up for him perfectly at the rim, whether or not a defender is present doesn’t seem to make a difference.
Paul later left the game with a shoulder injury that is expected to sideline him for three-five weeks, but L.A. came away with the victory in Dallas nonetheless.
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 14
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43