Jan 4, 2014, 12:32 AM EDT
Fresh off of a picturesque win over the Miami Heat on Thursday, the Warriors were able to rally for their eighth straight victory in Atlanta on the very next night.
Andre Iguodala provided the heroics, hitting the game-winning three at the buzzer.
The play wasn’t exactly of intricate design, considering the ball was inbounded to Stephen Curry well beyond the three-point arc with 3.2 seconds remaining, and both defenders in the vicinity wisely doubled Curry some 30-plus feet from the basket.
But Iguodala has quite the clutch reputation, and he calmly drained the shot as time expired to keep Golden State’s impressive win streak alive.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 2
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48