Jan 4, 2014, 12:32 AM EDT
Fresh off of a picturesque win over the Miami Heat on Thursday, the Warriors were able to rally for their eighth straight victory in Atlanta on the very next night.
Andre Iguodala provided the heroics, hitting the game-winning three at the buzzer.
The play wasn’t exactly of intricate design, considering the ball was inbounded to Stephen Curry well beyond the three-point arc with 3.2 seconds remaining, and both defenders in the vicinity wisely doubled Curry some 30-plus feet from the basket.
But Iguodala has quite the clutch reputation, and he calmly drained the shot as time expired to keep Golden State’s impressive win streak alive.
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 0
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 3
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 36
- Wednesday playoff previews: Rockets know they need a win 2
- Report: Pacers’ Lance Stephenson, Evan Turner got in fight day before Game 1 52