Jan 4, 2014, 12:32 AM EDT
Fresh off of a picturesque win over the Miami Heat on Thursday, the Warriors were able to rally for their eighth straight victory in Atlanta on the very next night.
Andre Iguodala provided the heroics, hitting the game-winning three at the buzzer.
The play wasn’t exactly of intricate design, considering the ball was inbounded to Stephen Curry well beyond the three-point arc with 3.2 seconds remaining, and both defenders in the vicinity wisely doubled Curry some 30-plus feet from the basket.
But Iguodala has quite the clutch reputation, and he calmly drained the shot as time expired to keep Golden State’s impressive win streak alive.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 28
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 26
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48