Jan 4, 2014, 12:32 AM EST
Fresh off of a picturesque win over the Miami Heat on Thursday, the Warriors were able to rally for their eighth straight victory in Atlanta on the very next night.
Andre Iguodala provided the heroics, hitting the game-winning three at the buzzer.
The play wasn’t exactly of intricate design, considering the ball was inbounded to Stephen Curry well beyond the three-point arc with 3.2 seconds remaining, and both defenders in the vicinity wisely doubled Curry some 30-plus feet from the basket.
But Iguodala has quite the clutch reputation, and he calmly drained the shot as time expired to keep Golden State’s impressive win streak alive.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 21
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17