Jan 3, 2014, 11:39 AM EDT
When Stephen Curry is feeling it there is no more entertaining player to watch in the NBA — and he was feeling it Thursday night in Miami.
Curry led the Warriors against the defending champs and with his quick release, ability to shoot off the bounce and good court vision he just destroyed what has been a Top 10 defense the Heat have put on the court this season. Early on Miami wasn’t defending him with enough urgency and he made them pay, by the time they picked it up it was too late and he was feeling it. LeBron James was in front of him, Dwyane Wade was in his hip pocket and it just didn’t matter.
Curry put on a show in Miami.
- Memphis’ defense, discipline propel them past Thunder in overtime lead series 2-1 0
- Hawks take a 2-1 series lead over top-seeded Pacers 13
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 44
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 49
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 11