Jan 3, 2014, 11:39 AM EST
When Stephen Curry is feeling it there is no more entertaining player to watch in the NBA — and he was feeling it Thursday night in Miami.
Curry led the Warriors against the defending champs and with his quick release, ability to shoot off the bounce and good court vision he just destroyed what has been a Top 10 defense the Heat have put on the court this season. Early on Miami wasn’t defending him with enough urgency and he made them pay, by the time they picked it up it was too late and he was feeling it. LeBron James was in front of him, Dwyane Wade was in his hip pocket and it just didn’t matter.
Curry put on a show in Miami.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 1
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 9
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30