Jan 3, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Friday the Nuggets chose to rescind that suspension.
But don’t read too much into that, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports — this was really about appeasing an angry (and popular in the locker room) veteran:
This also does not turn down the trade chatter around Miller — he is a solid veteran point guard who could help a lot of teams.
Smart money has him in another uniform after the trade deadline — and those teammates and fans loving him.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31