Jan 3, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Friday the Nuggets chose to rescind that suspension.
But don’t read too much into that, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports — this was really about appeasing an angry (and popular in the locker room) veteran:
This also does not turn down the trade chatter around Miller — he is a solid veteran point guard who could help a lot of teams.
Smart money has him in another uniform after the trade deadline — and those teammates and fans loving him.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 0
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 8
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 19
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30