Jan 3, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Friday the Nuggets chose to rescind that suspension.
But don’t read too much into that, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports — this was really about appeasing an angry (and popular in the locker room) veteran:
This also does not turn down the trade chatter around Miller — he is a solid veteran point guard who could help a lot of teams.
Smart money has him in another uniform after the trade deadline — and those teammates and fans loving him.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 28
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 26
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48