Jan 3, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Friday the Nuggets chose to rescind that suspension.
But don’t read too much into that, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports — this was really about appeasing an angry (and popular in the locker room) veteran:
This also does not turn down the trade chatter around Miller — he is a solid veteran point guard who could help a lot of teams.
Smart money has him in another uniform after the trade deadline — and those teammates and fans loving him.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42