Jan 3, 2014, 10:36 PM EST
Anderson appeared to be talkative and moving all limbs throughout the process, and gave a thumbs up as he left the floor which we hope is a sign that the stretcher was used only as a precautionary measure.
It’s been an unbelievably rough few months for Anderson, so we’ll remain positive in our thoughts that the ultimate result here will be nothing more than a minor setback.
- Wesley Matthew’s injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 8
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14