Jan 3, 2014, 10:36 PM EDT
Anderson appeared to be talkative and moving all limbs throughout the process, and gave a thumbs up as he left the floor which we hope is a sign that the stretcher was used only as a precautionary measure.
It’s been an unbelievably rough few months for Anderson, so we’ll remain positive in our thoughts that the ultimate result here will be nothing more than a minor setback.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23