Jan 3, 2014, 10:36 PM EDT
Anderson appeared to be talkative and moving all limbs throughout the process, and gave a thumbs up as he left the floor which we hope is a sign that the stretcher was used only as a precautionary measure.
It’s been an unbelievably rough few months for Anderson, so we’ll remain positive in our thoughts that the ultimate result here will be nothing more than a minor setback.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 14
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18