Jan 3, 2014, 10:36 PM EDT
Anderson appeared to be talkative and moving all limbs throughout the process, and gave a thumbs up as he left the floor which we hope is a sign that the stretcher was used only as a precautionary measure.
It’s been an unbelievably rough few months for Anderson, so we’ll remain positive in our thoughts that the ultimate result here will be nothing more than a minor setback.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 12
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 21
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14