Jan 3, 2014, 10:36 PM EDT
Anderson appeared to be talkative and moving all limbs throughout the process, and gave a thumbs up as he left the floor which we hope is a sign that the stretcher was used only as a precautionary measure.
It’s been an unbelievably rough few months for Anderson, so we’ll remain positive in our thoughts that the ultimate result here will be nothing more than a minor setback.
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 11
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 17
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 51
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 4
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 17
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22