Jan 3, 2014, 2:03 PM EDT
Devin Tyler is a former offensive lineman from Temple who spent a year on the Baltimore Ravens practice squad before spending the last three seasons getting paid in the Canadian Football league.
He was also hanging out in a gym with Kevin Durant. So Durant tried to be the world’s skinniest defensive lineman and drive past Tyler… that didn’t go well. Funny, but Durant is not really built for football.
Also Kevin, the Oklahoma City Thunder would prefer you stop playing football on your off days. Just sayin’.
Durant can always go back to working out by blocking the shots of little kids. Like he did here to his niece.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 31
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 3
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 8
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5