Jan 3, 2014, 2:03 PM EDT
Devin Tyler is a former offensive lineman from Temple who spent a year on the Baltimore Ravens practice squad before spending the last three seasons getting paid in the Canadian Football league.
He was also hanging out in a gym with Kevin Durant. So Durant tried to be the world’s skinniest defensive lineman and drive past Tyler… that didn’t go well. Funny, but Durant is not really built for football.
Also Kevin, the Oklahoma City Thunder would prefer you stop playing football on your off days. Just sayin’.
Durant can always go back to working out by blocking the shots of little kids. Like he did here to his niece.
- Timberwolves run newspaper ad announcing Kevin Love-Andrew Wiggins trade with Cavaliers 19
- Steve Nash called Kobe Bryant a “mother f****** a******” but in a good way 5
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 28
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 80
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54