Jan 3, 2014, 2:03 PM EDT
Devin Tyler is a former offensive lineman from Temple who spent a year on the Baltimore Ravens practice squad before spending the last three seasons getting paid in the Canadian Football league.
He was also hanging out in a gym with Kevin Durant. So Durant tried to be the world’s skinniest defensive lineman and drive past Tyler… that didn’t go well. Funny, but Durant is not really built for football.
Also Kevin, the Oklahoma City Thunder would prefer you stop playing football on your off days. Just sayin’.
Durant can always go back to working out by blocking the shots of little kids. Like he did here to his niece.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 36
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17