Jan 3, 2014, 2:03 PM EST
Devin Tyler is a former offensive lineman from Temple who spent a year on the Baltimore Ravens practice squad before spending the last three seasons getting paid in the Canadian Football league.
He was also hanging out in a gym with Kevin Durant. So Durant tried to be the world’s skinniest defensive lineman and drive past Tyler… that didn’t go well. Funny, but Durant is not really built for football.
Also Kevin, the Oklahoma City Thunder would prefer you stop playing football on your off days. Just sayin’.
Durant can always go back to working out by blocking the shots of little kids. Like he did here to his niece.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 20
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9