Jan 3, 2014, 2:03 PM EDT
Devin Tyler is a former offensive lineman from Temple who spent a year on the Baltimore Ravens practice squad before spending the last three seasons getting paid in the Canadian Football league.
He was also hanging out in a gym with Kevin Durant. So Durant tried to be the world’s skinniest defensive lineman and drive past Tyler… that didn’t go well. Funny, but Durant is not really built for football.
Also Kevin, the Oklahoma City Thunder would prefer you stop playing football on your off days. Just sayin’.
Durant can always go back to working out by blocking the shots of little kids. Like he did here to his niece.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 11
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 5
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7