Jan 2, 2014, 11:34 AM EST
I need to just hang out at Metta World Peace‘s house for a night. It sounds more fun than my place.
It’s not that my kids haven’t thought of things as messy as tomato bowling, it’s that I shot the ideas down. That’s where I fail. Maybe tonight we do some… no, I still don’t want to clean that up.
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 20
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 1
- LeBron James on Cavaliers’ struggles: “I stink” 15
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Life is good in the Golden State 12
- Damian Lillard, as stature grows, refuses to become content 5
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 11
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 12
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 20