Jan 2, 2014, 11:34 AM EDT
Im bowling tomatoes at my house. its fun. a little messy , but fun—
Metta World Peace (@MettaWorldPeace) January 02, 2014
I need to just hang out at Metta World Peace‘s house for a night. It sounds more fun than my place.
It’s not that my kids haven’t thought of things as messy as tomato bowling, it’s that I shot the ideas down. That’s where I fail. Maybe tonight we do some… no, I still don’t want to clean that up.
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 1
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 25
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19