Jan 2, 2014, 11:34 AM EDT
Im bowling tomatoes at my house. its fun. a little messy , but fun—
Metta World Peace (@MettaWorldPeace) January 02, 2014
I need to just hang out at Metta World Peace‘s house for a night. It sounds more fun than my place.
It’s not that my kids haven’t thought of things as messy as tomato bowling, it’s that I shot the ideas down. That’s where I fail. Maybe tonight we do some… no, I still don’t want to clean that up.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11