Jan 2, 2014, 11:34 AM EST
I need to just hang out at Metta World Peace‘s house for a night. It sounds more fun than my place.
It’s not that my kids haven’t thought of things as messy as tomato bowling, it’s that I shot the ideas down. That’s where I fail. Maybe tonight we do some… no, I still don’t want to clean that up.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 1
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 33
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 8
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 6
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 14
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 28
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5