Jan 2, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
The Sixers only have 10 wins on the season, but two of them have come in their last two games after losing nine of 10. They scored 44 points in the second quarter in Denver to help get this one, and Thaddeus Young came up with this high-basketball-IQ play in the third, when he rebounded a block from James Anderson and immediately launched it back out to his teammate, who threw it down in transition.
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 40
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 26
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 28
- The Extra Pass: Talking “Summer Dreams” with producer of Summer League documentary 0
- Thursday NBA grades: Don’t make Mike Dunleavy angry 3