Jan 2, 2014, 1:20 PM EST
In case you didn’t know this, Golden State’s star point guard Stephen Curry is a Charlotte native and a homer for the city — that includes the Charlotte Bobcats. Even if they have to face San Francisco in the playoffs.
Curry talked about that on the Dan Patrick Show Tuesday and talked a little NFL, if the guys in the NFL that think they could play in the NBA really could (it’s about as likely as NBA guys playing in the NFL, not many if any) and then they started talking about the Warriors taking on the Heat Thursday night.
Because we’re all waiting for the NFL playoffs, thought I’d pass this along.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 0
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1