Jan 2, 2014, 1:20 PM EDT
In case you didn’t know this, Golden State’s star point guard Stephen Curry is a Charlotte native and a homer for the city — that includes the Charlotte Bobcats. Even if they have to face San Francisco in the playoffs.
Curry talked about that on the Dan Patrick Show Tuesday and talked a little NFL, if the guys in the NFL that think they could play in the NBA really could (it’s about as likely as NBA guys playing in the NFL, not many if any) and then they started talking about the Warriors taking on the Heat Thursday night.
Because we’re all waiting for the NFL playoffs, thought I’d pass this along.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 3
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 8
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 4
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19