Jan 2, 2014, 1:20 PM EDT
In case you didn’t know this, Golden State’s star point guard Stephen Curry is a Charlotte native and a homer for the city — that includes the Charlotte Bobcats. Even if they have to face San Francisco in the playoffs.
Curry talked about that on the Dan Patrick Show Tuesday and talked a little NFL, if the guys in the NFL that think they could play in the NBA really could (it’s about as likely as NBA guys playing in the NFL, not many if any) and then they started talking about the Warriors taking on the Heat Thursday night.
Because we’re all waiting for the NFL playoffs, thought I’d pass this along.
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 6
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 12
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 10
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 46
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5