Jan 2, 2014, 1:20 PM EDT
In case you didn’t know this, Golden State’s star point guard Stephen Curry is a Charlotte native and a homer for the city — that includes the Charlotte Bobcats. Even if they have to face San Francisco in the playoffs.
Curry talked about that on the Dan Patrick Show Tuesday and talked a little NFL, if the guys in the NFL that think they could play in the NBA really could (it’s about as likely as NBA guys playing in the NFL, not many if any) and then they started talking about the Warriors taking on the Heat Thursday night.
Because we’re all waiting for the NFL playoffs, thought I’d pass this along.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15