Jan 2, 2014, 7:05 PM EDT
Jodie Meeks — you know, one of the few healthy guards the Lakers have left on the roster — has been officially warned by the league for flopping.
As he should have been. You can see the play above — it’s late in the Lakers loss to Bucks New Year’s Eve and the Lakers were dreaming of a comeback. Milwaukee’s rookie Giannis Antetokounmpo got the ball on the left wing beyond the arc and swung through his elbows to create a little space, then used that to drive left. As the elbow came through — and it wasn’t close to hitting Meeks — he sold contact and flopped backwards.
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 1
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 1
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 14
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10