Jan 2, 2014, 7:05 PM EST
Jodie Meeks — you know, one of the few healthy guards the Lakers have left on the roster — has been officially warned by the league for flopping.
As he should have been. You can see the play above — it’s late in the Lakers loss to Bucks New Year’s Eve and the Lakers were dreaming of a comeback. Milwaukee’s rookie Giannis Antetokounmpo got the ball on the left wing beyond the arc and swung through his elbows to create a little space, then used that to drive left. As the elbow came through — and it wasn’t close to hitting Meeks — he sold contact and flopped backwards.
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 17
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 15
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5