Jan 2, 2014, 7:05 PM EDT
Jodie Meeks — you know, one of the few healthy guards the Lakers have left on the roster — has been officially warned by the league for flopping.
As he should have been. You can see the play above — it’s late in the Lakers loss to Bucks New Year’s Eve and the Lakers were dreaming of a comeback. Milwaukee’s rookie Giannis Antetokounmpo got the ball on the left wing beyond the arc and swung through his elbows to create a little space, then used that to drive left. As the elbow came through — and it wasn’t close to hitting Meeks — he sold contact and flopped backwards.
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 0
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 13
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 0
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 35
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 28
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 22