Dec 31, 2013, 1:10 PM EST
If I were Maurice Cheeks and I had to watch the way the Pistons played last night, I might have tried to watch the game from the 400 level seats, not the front row.
That said Cheeks sat down with a couple of fans in the front row — and the best part of this is how uncomfortable these ladies are. They have no idea what to do or say and it is awkwardly painful. And funny.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who would have offered Mo Cheeks a swig of his beer in that same situation.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 15
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9