Dec 31, 2013, 1:10 PM EST
If I were Maurice Cheeks and I had to watch the way the Pistons played last night, I might have tried to watch the game from the 400 level seats, not the front row.
That said Cheeks sat down with a couple of fans in the front row — and the best part of this is how uncomfortable these ladies are. They have no idea what to do or say and it is awkwardly painful. And funny.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who would have offered Mo Cheeks a swig of his beer in that same situation.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 6
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 12
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20