Dec 31, 2013, 1:10 PM EDT
If I were Maurice Cheeks and I had to watch the way the Pistons played last night, I might have tried to watch the game from the 400 level seats, not the front row.
That said Cheeks sat down with a couple of fans in the front row — and the best part of this is how uncomfortable these ladies are. They have no idea what to do or say and it is awkwardly painful. And funny.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who would have offered Mo Cheeks a swig of his beer in that same situation.
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 4
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 7
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 15
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 29
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 4