Dec 31, 2013, 1:10 PM EDT
If I were Maurice Cheeks and I had to watch the way the Pistons played last night, I might have tried to watch the game from the 400 level seats, not the front row.
That said Cheeks sat down with a couple of fans in the front row — and the best part of this is how uncomfortable these ladies are. They have no idea what to do or say and it is awkwardly painful. And funny.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who would have offered Mo Cheeks a swig of his beer in that same situation.
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 9
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 29
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 31
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 42
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24