Dec 31, 2013, 1:10 PM EDT
If I were Maurice Cheeks and I had to watch the way the Pistons played last night, I might have tried to watch the game from the 400 level seats, not the front row.
That said Cheeks sat down with a couple of fans in the front row — and the best part of this is how uncomfortable these ladies are. They have no idea what to do or say and it is awkwardly painful. And funny.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who would have offered Mo Cheeks a swig of his beer in that same situation.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 24
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 27
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8