Dec 31, 2013, 10:44 AM EDT
This is one of those highlight dunks where the guy getting dunked on deserves a little credit.
Detroit’s Greg Monroe stole the errant pass and was off to the races in transition (with numbers) and John Wall was the only Wizards’ player able to get back in a defensive position. A lot of players just would have let the dunk happen and taken the ball out of bounds, but Wall to his credit sizes Monroe up for the block.
It just doesn’t work out for him as Monroe powers through him for the impressive throwdown.
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 9
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 29
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 30
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8