Dec 31, 2013, 10:44 AM EST
This is one of those highlight dunks where the guy getting dunked on deserves a little credit.
Detroit’s Greg Monroe stole the errant pass and was off to the races in transition (with numbers) and John Wall was the only Wizards’ player able to get back in a defensive position. A lot of players just would have let the dunk happen and taken the ball out of bounds, but Wall to his credit sizes Monroe up for the block.
It just doesn’t work out for him as Monroe powers through him for the impressive throwdown.
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 16
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 40
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 7
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 45
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31