Dec 30, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
Kyrie Irving had 27 points with 11 of those coming in the fourth quarter, including a dramatic and contested three to send the game to overtime.
Yet he may have been outdone by Stephen Curry, who had 29 points, 24 of those in the first half but he had the dagger in OT to secure the Warriors’ win.
It was quite a point guard duel these two had Sunday night.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 9
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 25
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 21
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 99
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27