Dec 30, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
Kyrie Irving had 27 points with 11 of those coming in the fourth quarter, including a dramatic and contested three to send the game to overtime.
Yet he may have been outdone by Stephen Curry, who had 29 points, 24 of those in the first half but he had the dagger in OT to secure the Warriors’ win.
It was quite a point guard duel these two had Sunday night.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 14
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3