Dec 30, 2013, 8:44 AM EST
Kyrie Irving had 27 points with 11 of those coming in the fourth quarter, including a dramatic and contested three to send the game to overtime.
Yet he may have been outdone by Stephen Curry, who had 29 points, 24 of those in the first half but he had the dagger in OT to secure the Warriors’ win.
It was quite a point guard duel these two had Sunday night.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 7
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 18
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 14
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 29
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 9
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7