Dec 30, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
Kyrie Irving had 27 points with 11 of those coming in the fourth quarter, including a dramatic and contested three to send the game to overtime.
Yet he may have been outdone by Stephen Curry, who had 29 points, 24 of those in the first half but he had the dagger in OT to secure the Warriors’ win.
It was quite a point guard duel these two had Sunday night.
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 12
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 4
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 23