Dec 30, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
Kyrie Irving had 27 points with 11 of those coming in the fourth quarter, including a dramatic and contested three to send the game to overtime.
Yet he may have been outdone by Stephen Curry, who had 29 points, 24 of those in the first half but he had the dagger in OT to secure the Warriors’ win.
It was quite a point guard duel these two had Sunday night.
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 2
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 26
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 21
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6