Dec 30, 2013, 1:47 AM EST
It wasn’t a complete poster dunk because James Harden realized what was about to happen and slid to the side to get out of the way.
Kevin Durant was bringing the ball up the court and just past before passing half court shifted from casual to Maserati and just blew by Chandler Parsons. Harden rotated over to cover, saw the poster he was about to be in, and slid out before it got too bad.
That play fit with the entirety of the 117-86 Rockets loss to the Thunder — on the fourth game in five nights the Rockets looked worn down, and Durant took advantage.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 6
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11