Dec 30, 2013, 1:47 AM EDT
It wasn’t a complete poster dunk because James Harden realized what was about to happen and slid to the side to get out of the way.
Kevin Durant was bringing the ball up the court and just past before passing half court shifted from casual to Maserati and just blew by Chandler Parsons. Harden rotated over to cover, saw the poster he was about to be in, and slid out before it got too bad.
That play fit with the entirety of the 117-86 Rockets loss to the Thunder — on the fourth game in five nights the Rockets looked worn down, and Durant took advantage.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 0
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 7
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 13
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11