Dec 30, 2013, 1:47 AM EDT
It wasn’t a complete poster dunk because James Harden realized what was about to happen and slid to the side to get out of the way.
Kevin Durant was bringing the ball up the court and just past before passing half court shifted from casual to Maserati and just blew by Chandler Parsons. Harden rotated over to cover, saw the poster he was about to be in, and slid out before it got too bad.
That play fit with the entirety of the 117-86 Rockets loss to the Thunder — on the fourth game in five nights the Rockets looked worn down, and Durant took advantage.
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 2
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 20
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 76
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 10
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38