Dec 30, 2013, 1:47 AM EDT
It wasn’t a complete poster dunk because James Harden realized what was about to happen and slid to the side to get out of the way.
Kevin Durant was bringing the ball up the court and just past before passing half court shifted from casual to Maserati and just blew by Chandler Parsons. Harden rotated over to cover, saw the poster he was about to be in, and slid out before it got too bad.
That play fit with the entirety of the 117-86 Rockets loss to the Thunder — on the fourth game in five nights the Rockets looked worn down, and Durant took advantage.
- CP3 who? Clippers come from behind to take Game 1 from Rockets on road. 0
- Bulls ride hot start, strong shooting night to Game 1 win in Cleveland 18
- Chris Paul out for Game 1 of Clippers-Rockets series 1
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry is the MVP for a modern NBA 13
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Previews: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls 6
- PBT Extra: Can Jimmy Butler have success slowing LeBron James? 3
- PBT Extra: Dwight Howard, DeAndre Jordan matchup key part of Clippers vs. Rockets 2
- Stephen Curry wins MVP with 100 of 130 first-place votes, but James Harden closest second place in four years 22