Dec 30, 2013, 1:47 AM EST
It wasn’t a complete poster dunk because James Harden realized what was about to happen and slid to the side to get out of the way.
Kevin Durant was bringing the ball up the court and just past before passing half court shifted from casual to Maserati and just blew by Chandler Parsons. Harden rotated over to cover, saw the poster he was about to be in, and slid out before it got too bad.
That play fit with the entirety of the 117-86 Rockets loss to the Thunder — on the fourth game in five nights the Rockets looked worn down, and Durant took advantage.
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 15
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 14
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5