Dec 30, 2013, 3:55 PM EDT
In his last 10 games, Milwaukee’s John Henson has averaged 15.9 points a game on 56.3 percent shooting plus pulled down 10.7 rebounds a game. He has started to find a groove with this team and just as Larry Sanders has returned and we get to see the Bucks’ frontcourt of the future.
Except now Henson is out at least two weeks according to coach Larry Drew, tweets Aron Yohannes. The injury is described as a left leg injury similar to a high ankle sprain. Which probably means a high ankle sprain.
Henson has been playing well lately and as mentioned earlier in this post it was time for Drew to give Sanders and Henson some extended run next to each other. It’s not about winning this season it’s about building a foundation for the future and you need to see if these two guys playing next to each other can be that.
Now all that will have to wait. Which sucks.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 9
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 25
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 68
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 8
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36