Dec 30, 2013, 3:55 PM EST
In his last 10 games, Milwaukee’s John Henson has averaged 15.9 points a game on 56.3 percent shooting plus pulled down 10.7 rebounds a game. He has started to find a groove with this team and just as Larry Sanders has returned and we get to see the Bucks’ frontcourt of the future.
Except now Henson is out at least two weeks according to coach Larry Drew, tweets Aron Yohannes. The injury is described as a left leg injury similar to a high ankle sprain. Which probably means a high ankle sprain.
Henson has been playing well lately and as mentioned earlier in this post it was time for Drew to give Sanders and Henson some extended run next to each other. It’s not about winning this season it’s about building a foundation for the future and you need to see if these two guys playing next to each other can be that.
Now all that will have to wait. Which sucks.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 6
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10