Dec 30, 2013, 3:55 PM EDT
In his last 10 games, Milwaukee’s John Henson has averaged 15.9 points a game on 56.3 percent shooting plus pulled down 10.7 rebounds a game. He has started to find a groove with this team and just as Larry Sanders has returned and we get to see the Bucks’ frontcourt of the future.
Except now Henson is out at least two weeks according to coach Larry Drew, tweets Aron Yohannes. The injury is described as a left leg injury similar to a high ankle sprain. Which probably means a high ankle sprain.
Henson has been playing well lately and as mentioned earlier in this post it was time for Drew to give Sanders and Henson some extended run next to each other. It’s not about winning this season it’s about building a foundation for the future and you need to see if these two guys playing next to each other can be that.
Now all that will have to wait. Which sucks.
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 1
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 1
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 14
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10