Dec 30, 2013, 3:55 PM EDT
In his last 10 games, Milwaukee’s John Henson has averaged 15.9 points a game on 56.3 percent shooting plus pulled down 10.7 rebounds a game. He has started to find a groove with this team and just as Larry Sanders has returned and we get to see the Bucks’ frontcourt of the future.
Except now Henson is out at least two weeks according to coach Larry Drew, tweets Aron Yohannes. The injury is described as a left leg injury similar to a high ankle sprain. Which probably means a high ankle sprain.
Henson has been playing well lately and as mentioned earlier in this post it was time for Drew to give Sanders and Henson some extended run next to each other. It’s not about winning this season it’s about building a foundation for the future and you need to see if these two guys playing next to each other can be that.
Now all that will have to wait. Which sucks.
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 26
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10