Dec 30, 2013, 2:33 PM EDT
Almost Kris Humphries. Almost.
In the first quarter of the Cavaliers/Celtics game Sunday there was a jump ball on the Cleveland end of the court. Boston won the tip to Humphries and while everyone else went back up the court he spun and was about to shoot… then caught himself.
Barely. That would have been classic.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 6
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 18
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25