Dec 30, 2013, 2:33 PM EDT
Almost Kris Humphries. Almost.
In the first quarter of the Cavaliers/Celtics game Sunday there was a jump ball on the Cleveland end of the court. Boston won the tip to Humphries and while everyone else went back up the court he spun and was about to shoot… then caught himself.
Barely. That would have been classic.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 11
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 45
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 58
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13