Dec 30, 2013, 2:33 PM EDT
Almost Kris Humphries. Almost.
In the first quarter of the Cavaliers/Celtics game Sunday there was a jump ball on the Cleveland end of the court. Boston won the tip to Humphries and while everyone else went back up the court he spun and was about to shoot… then caught himself.
Barely. That would have been classic.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14