Dec 30, 2013, 2:33 PM EST
Almost Kris Humphries. Almost.
In the first quarter of the Cavaliers/Celtics game Sunday there was a jump ball on the Cleveland end of the court. Boston won the tip to Humphries and while everyone else went back up the court he spun and was about to shoot… then caught himself.
Barely. That would have been classic.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 10
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 44