Dec 30, 2013, 2:33 PM EDT
Almost Kris Humphries. Almost.
In the first quarter of the Cavaliers/Celtics game Sunday there was a jump ball on the Cleveland end of the court. Boston won the tip to Humphries and while everyone else went back up the court he spun and was about to shoot… then caught himself.
Barely. That would have been classic.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23