Dec 29, 2013, 12:28 AM EDT
If you’re the Atlanta Hawks and you need a three, you design a play for Kyle Korver. Which they did. Thing is, the Charlotte Bobcats are a solid defensive team and up three with 11.8 seconds left when they saw Korver get the ball they triple-teamed him.
Korver dished to Pero Antic in the corner — the Macedonian big man is hitting a respectable 32.3 percent of his threes this season.
Al Jefferson closes out well on Antic, who takes a couple little dribbles to his left and hits an off-balance, one-legged three to force overtime (where the Hawks won 118-116).
Antic should have yelled “H” after hitting that shot.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61