Dec 29, 2013, 12:28 AM EDT
If you’re the Atlanta Hawks and you need a three, you design a play for Kyle Korver. Which they did. Thing is, the Charlotte Bobcats are a solid defensive team and up three with 11.8 seconds left when they saw Korver get the ball they triple-teamed him.
Korver dished to Pero Antic in the corner — the Macedonian big man is hitting a respectable 32.3 percent of his threes this season.
Al Jefferson closes out well on Antic, who takes a couple little dribbles to his left and hits an off-balance, one-legged three to force overtime (where the Hawks won 118-116).
Antic should have yelled “H” after hitting that shot.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41