Dec 29, 2013, 12:28 AM EDT
If you’re the Atlanta Hawks and you need a three, you design a play for Kyle Korver. Which they did. Thing is, the Charlotte Bobcats are a solid defensive team and up three with 11.8 seconds left when they saw Korver get the ball they triple-teamed him.
Korver dished to Pero Antic in the corner — the Macedonian big man is hitting a respectable 32.3 percent of his threes this season.
Al Jefferson closes out well on Antic, who takes a couple little dribbles to his left and hits an off-balance, one-legged three to force overtime (where the Hawks won 118-116).
Antic should have yelled “H” after hitting that shot.
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 0
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 28
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 7
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 6
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 12
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19