Dec 29, 2013, 12:28 AM EDT
If you’re the Atlanta Hawks and you need a three, you design a play for Kyle Korver. Which they did. Thing is, the Charlotte Bobcats are a solid defensive team and up three with 11.8 seconds left when they saw Korver get the ball they triple-teamed him.
Korver dished to Pero Antic in the corner — the Macedonian big man is hitting a respectable 32.3 percent of his threes this season.
Al Jefferson closes out well on Antic, who takes a couple little dribbles to his left and hits an off-balance, one-legged three to force overtime (where the Hawks won 118-116).
Antic should have yelled “H” after hitting that shot.
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 3
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 1
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 25
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1