Dec 29, 2013, 9:30 PM EST
The Cavaliers ultimately fell to the Warriors on Sunday, but not before extending the game to an overtime session courtesy of this three-pointer from Kyrie Irving.
Klay Thompson contested this about as well as possible under the circumstances, but Irving was able to create enough space after the fake to get the shot off over his defender and bury the three with the game in the balance.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 20
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9