Dec 29, 2013, 9:30 PM EDT
The Cavaliers ultimately fell to the Warriors on Sunday, but not before extending the game to an overtime session courtesy of this three-pointer from Kyrie Irving.
Klay Thompson contested this about as well as possible under the circumstances, but Irving was able to create enough space after the fake to get the shot off over his defender and bury the three with the game in the balance.
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 6
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 3
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 21
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 10