Dec 29, 2013, 9:30 PM EDT
The Cavaliers ultimately fell to the Warriors on Sunday, but not before extending the game to an overtime session courtesy of this three-pointer from Kyrie Irving.
Klay Thompson contested this about as well as possible under the circumstances, but Irving was able to create enough space after the fake to get the shot off over his defender and bury the three with the game in the balance.
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 1
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 23
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19