Dec 29, 2013, 9:30 PM EDT
The Cavaliers ultimately fell to the Warriors on Sunday, but not before extending the game to an overtime session courtesy of this three-pointer from Kyrie Irving.
Klay Thompson contested this about as well as possible under the circumstances, but Irving was able to create enough space after the fake to get the shot off over his defender and bury the three with the game in the balance.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30