Dec 29, 2013, 9:30 PM EST
The Cavaliers ultimately fell to the Warriors on Sunday, but not before extending the game to an overtime session courtesy of this three-pointer from Kyrie Irving.
Klay Thompson contested this about as well as possible under the circumstances, but Irving was able to create enough space after the fake to get the shot off over his defender and bury the three with the game in the balance.
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 0
- Report: JaVale McGee close to signing with Celtics 25
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 17
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 13
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6