Dec 29, 2013, 1:34 AM EDT
Sorry Blazers fans, but this is what your team has been doing to other fan bases all season long.
Portland has hit a lot of big shots this season, this time it happened to them. Miami was down two with 7.7 seconds left after some Nicolas Batum free throws. Dwyane Wade got the inbounds pass and drove right off a Chris Bosh pick, drew both Batum and Bosh’s man LaMarcus Aldridge, then threw a blind backwards pass to Bosh, who had time to collect the ball, gather himself and sink the game winning the three over Damian Lillard and Wes Mathews as they close out.
Then LeBron James covered Bosh with his jacket, ala James Brown.
Bosh led Miami with 37 points. This is a big win for the Heat — a road win over a quality opponent and they did it with LeBron in street clothes.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 7
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 10
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8