Dec 29, 2013, 1:34 AM EDT
Sorry Blazers fans, but this is what your team has been doing to other fan bases all season long.
Portland has hit a lot of big shots this season, this time it happened to them. Miami was down two with 7.7 seconds left after some Nicolas Batum free throws. Dwyane Wade got the inbounds pass and drove right off a Chris Bosh pick, drew both Batum and Bosh’s man LaMarcus Aldridge, then threw a blind backwards pass to Bosh, who had time to collect the ball, gather himself and sink the game winning the three over Damian Lillard and Wes Mathews as they close out.
Then LeBron James covered Bosh with his jacket, ala James Brown.
Bosh led Miami with 37 points. This is a big win for the Heat — a road win over a quality opponent and they did it with LeBron in street clothes.
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 8
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 11
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 39
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6