Dec 29, 2013, 1:34 AM EDT
Sorry Blazers fans, but this is what your team has been doing to other fan bases all season long.
Portland has hit a lot of big shots this season, this time it happened to them. Miami was down two with 7.7 seconds left after some Nicolas Batum free throws. Dwyane Wade got the inbounds pass and drove right off a Chris Bosh pick, drew both Batum and Bosh’s man LaMarcus Aldridge, then threw a blind backwards pass to Bosh, who had time to collect the ball, gather himself and sink the game winning the three over Damian Lillard and Wes Mathews as they close out.
Then LeBron James covered Bosh with his jacket, ala James Brown.
Bosh led Miami with 37 points. This is a big win for the Heat — a road win over a quality opponent and they did it with LeBron in street clothes.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 2
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10