Dec 29, 2013, 1:34 AM EDT
Sorry Blazers fans, but this is what your team has been doing to other fan bases all season long.
Portland has hit a lot of big shots this season, this time it happened to them. Miami was down two with 7.7 seconds left after some Nicolas Batum free throws. Dwyane Wade got the inbounds pass and drove right off a Chris Bosh pick, drew both Batum and Bosh’s man LaMarcus Aldridge, then threw a blind backwards pass to Bosh, who had time to collect the ball, gather himself and sink the game winning the three over Damian Lillard and Wes Mathews as they close out.
Then LeBron James covered Bosh with his jacket, ala James Brown.
Bosh led Miami with 37 points. This is a big win for the Heat — a road win over a quality opponent and they did it with LeBron in street clothes.
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 0
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 32
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 21
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1