Dec 29, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
The Clippers have two of the game’s most formidable dunkers in their nightly starting lineup.
Blake Griffin has already won an All-Star weekend dunk contest, and being one of the most athletic big men in out there, he gets loose for some craziness in games that count from time to time, as well.
DeAndre Jordan can similarly destroy an opponent at the rim, but we have yet to see him compete in the midseason exhibition. The dunk he throws down in this clip would, at the very least, get him into any dunk contest’s later rounds.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32