Dec 29, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
The Clippers have two of the game’s most formidable dunkers in their nightly starting lineup.
Blake Griffin has already won an All-Star weekend dunk contest, and being one of the most athletic big men in out there, he gets loose for some craziness in games that count from time to time, as well.
DeAndre Jordan can similarly destroy an opponent at the rim, but we have yet to see him compete in the midseason exhibition. The dunk he throws down in this clip would, at the very least, get him into any dunk contest’s later rounds.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 0
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 8
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15