Dec 29, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
The Clippers have two of the game’s most formidable dunkers in their nightly starting lineup.
Blake Griffin has already won an All-Star weekend dunk contest, and being one of the most athletic big men in out there, he gets loose for some craziness in games that count from time to time, as well.
DeAndre Jordan can similarly destroy an opponent at the rim, but we have yet to see him compete in the midseason exhibition. The dunk he throws down in this clip would, at the very least, get him into any dunk contest’s later rounds.
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 1
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10