Dec 29, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
The Clippers have two of the game’s most formidable dunkers in their nightly starting lineup.
Blake Griffin has already won an All-Star weekend dunk contest, and being one of the most athletic big men in out there, he gets loose for some craziness in games that count from time to time, as well.
DeAndre Jordan can similarly destroy an opponent at the rim, but we have yet to see him compete in the midseason exhibition. The dunk he throws down in this clip would, at the very least, get him into any dunk contest’s later rounds.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 40
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 18
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6