Dec 29, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
The Clippers have two of the game’s most formidable dunkers in their nightly starting lineup.
Blake Griffin has already won an All-Star weekend dunk contest, and being one of the most athletic big men in out there, he gets loose for some craziness in games that count from time to time, as well.
DeAndre Jordan can similarly destroy an opponent at the rim, but we have yet to see him compete in the midseason exhibition. The dunk he throws down in this clip would, at the very least, get him into any dunk contest’s later rounds.
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 0
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 5
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 4
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 7
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 45
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19