Dec 28, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
The Celtics held on to beat the Cavaliers on Saturday afternoon, and getting the news before tip-off that they wouldn’t have to deal with Andrew Bynum due to being suspended indefinitely by his team was only the first bit of the day’s good fortune that they were going to receive.
These favorable bounces on the rim on this layup attempt from Jeff Green — all six of them — were apparently yet another sign that this would be Boston’s day.
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 0
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 7
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 9
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 16
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 33