Dec 28, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
The Celtics held on to beat the Cavaliers on Saturday afternoon, and getting the news before tip-off that they wouldn’t have to deal with Andrew Bynum due to being suspended indefinitely by his team was only the first bit of the day’s good fortune that they were going to receive.
These favorable bounces on the rim on this layup attempt from Jeff Green — all six of them — were apparently yet another sign that this would be Boston’s day.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3