Dec 28, 2013, 6:30 PM EST
The Celtics held on to beat the Cavaliers on Saturday afternoon, and getting the news before tip-off that they wouldn’t have to deal with Andrew Bynum due to being suspended indefinitely by his team was only the first bit of the day’s good fortune that they were going to receive.
These favorable bounces on the rim on this layup attempt from Jeff Green — all six of them — were apparently yet another sign that this would be Boston’s day.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14