Dec 28, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
The Celtics held on to beat the Cavaliers on Saturday afternoon, and getting the news before tip-off that they wouldn’t have to deal with Andrew Bynum due to being suspended indefinitely by his team was only the first bit of the day’s good fortune that they were going to receive.
These favorable bounces on the rim on this layup attempt from Jeff Green — all six of them — were apparently yet another sign that this would be Boston’s day.
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 3
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 1
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 20
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 19
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 31
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27