Dec 28, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
The Celtics held on to beat the Cavaliers on Saturday afternoon, and getting the news before tip-off that they wouldn’t have to deal with Andrew Bynum due to being suspended indefinitely by his team was only the first bit of the day’s good fortune that they were going to receive.
These favorable bounces on the rim on this layup attempt from Jeff Green — all six of them — were apparently yet another sign that this would be Boston’s day.
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 0
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 35
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 79
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 19
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48