Dec 27, 2013, 3:08 AM EST
Atlanta is the third best team in the East, gut that could fall if they were to miss Al Horford for any length of time.
Horford injured his right shoulder during the first overtime against the Cavaliers. He was trying to reach around and knock down an inbounds pass only to hurt his shoulder in some fashion.
No word yet on how long the Hawks coudl be without Horford. For their sake, hopefully not long.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 0
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 33
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11