Dec 26, 2013, 12:35 PM EDT
“It felt like no one was in here.”
I can’t blame Knicks’ fans for this — what has this team given them to cheer this season? Another poorly chosen J.R. Smith jumper? At some point even the most diehard fan of a team gets worn down, and for a Knicks fan base that came into this season with high hopes the blowout loss to the Thunder was a start reminder of how far away they are from contender status right now.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14