Dec 26, 2013, 12:35 PM EDT
“It felt like no one was in here.”
I can’t blame Knicks’ fans for this — what has this team given them to cheer this season? Another poorly chosen J.R. Smith jumper? At some point even the most diehard fan of a team gets worn down, and for a Knicks fan base that came into this season with high hopes the blowout loss to the Thunder was a start reminder of how far away they are from contender status right now.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 0
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 29
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17