Dec 26, 2013, 1:26 PM EDT
In case you missed it — and if you didn’t stay up to watch the Clippers at Warriors late game on Christmas Day then you really missed out — let me try to give you a little context.
Golden State’s Draymond Green got ejected after he got his elbow up above the shoulder and caught Blake Griffin with it in a little tussle at the end of the third quarter. Not sure it deserved a Flagrant 2 and an ejection, but that’s what we got — Green got tossed.
And Andre Iguodala had the best reaction. As you can see.
Hat tip to the great NBA community at Reddit for this.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 18
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 17
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 47