Dec 26, 2013, 1:26 PM EST
In case you missed it — and if you didn’t stay up to watch the Clippers at Warriors late game on Christmas Day then you really missed out — let me try to give you a little context.
Golden State’s Draymond Green got ejected after he got his elbow up above the shoulder and caught Blake Griffin with it in a little tussle at the end of the third quarter. Not sure it deserved a Flagrant 2 and an ejection, but that’s what we got — Green got tossed.
And Andre Iguodala had the best reaction. As you can see.
Hat tip to the great NBA community at Reddit for this.
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 0
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 1
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 16
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 42
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 7
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 45