Dec 26, 2013, 1:26 PM EDT
In case you missed it — and if you didn’t stay up to watch the Clippers at Warriors late game on Christmas Day then you really missed out — let me try to give you a little context.
Golden State’s Draymond Green got ejected after he got his elbow up above the shoulder and caught Blake Griffin with it in a little tussle at the end of the third quarter. Not sure it deserved a Flagrant 2 and an ejection, but that’s what we got — Green got tossed.
And Andre Iguodala had the best reaction. As you can see.
Hat tip to the great NBA community at Reddit for this.
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 6
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 36
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 6