Dec 26, 2013, 1:26 PM EST
In case you missed it — and if you didn’t stay up to watch the Clippers at Warriors late game on Christmas Day then you really missed out — let me try to give you a little context.
Golden State’s Draymond Green got ejected after he got his elbow up above the shoulder and caught Blake Griffin with it in a little tussle at the end of the third quarter. Not sure it deserved a Flagrant 2 and an ejection, but that’s what we got — Green got tossed.
And Andre Iguodala had the best reaction. As you can see.
Hat tip to the great NBA community at Reddit for this.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 10
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 27
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 13
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15