Dec 26, 2013, 1:26 PM EDT
In case you missed it — and if you didn’t stay up to watch the Clippers at Warriors late game on Christmas Day then you really missed out — let me try to give you a little context.
Golden State’s Draymond Green got ejected after he got his elbow up above the shoulder and caught Blake Griffin with it in a little tussle at the end of the third quarter. Not sure it deserved a Flagrant 2 and an ejection, but that’s what we got — Green got tossed.
And Andre Iguodala had the best reaction. As you can see.
Hat tip to the great NBA community at Reddit for this.
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 41
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 54
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 17
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 46
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 10