Dec 25, 2013, 5:50 PM EST
With under four minutes remaining in the first, Wade got loose in transition and had LeBron trailing the play with Mario Chalmers alone in the corner against only two Lakers defenders.
You knew this was coming.
Wade threw it up over his head, and James did what he does in these situations, catching the pass and throwing it down for the monstrous finish.
The Heat got off to a bit of a slow start, and trailed by as many as 10 points before closing it up to just a 27-21 deficit at the end of the first period.
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 0
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 10
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 9
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 50
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7