Dec 25, 2013, 5:50 PM EST
With under four minutes remaining in the first, Wade got loose in transition and had LeBron trailing the play with Mario Chalmers alone in the corner against only two Lakers defenders.
You knew this was coming.
Wade threw it up over his head, and James did what he does in these situations, catching the pass and throwing it down for the monstrous finish.
The Heat got off to a bit of a slow start, and trailed by as many as 10 points before closing it up to just a 27-21 deficit at the end of the first period.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 0
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 33
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11