Dec 25, 2013, 5:50 PM EDT
With under four minutes remaining in the first, Wade got loose in transition and had LeBron trailing the play with Mario Chalmers alone in the corner against only two Lakers defenders.
You knew this was coming.
Wade threw it up over his head, and James did what he does in these situations, catching the pass and throwing it down for the monstrous finish.
The Heat got off to a bit of a slow start, and trailed by as many as 10 points before closing it up to just a 27-21 deficit at the end of the first period.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14