Dec 25, 2013, 5:50 PM EDT
With under four minutes remaining in the first, Wade got loose in transition and had LeBron trailing the play with Mario Chalmers alone in the corner against only two Lakers defenders.
You knew this was coming.
Wade threw it up over his head, and James did what he does in these situations, catching the pass and throwing it down for the monstrous finish.
The Heat got off to a bit of a slow start, and trailed by as many as 10 points before closing it up to just a 27-21 deficit at the end of the first period.
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 1
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 5
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 7
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6