Dec 25, 2013, 5:50 PM EDT
With under four minutes remaining in the first, Wade got loose in transition and had LeBron trailing the play with Mario Chalmers alone in the corner against only two Lakers defenders.
You knew this was coming.
Wade threw it up over his head, and James did what he does in these situations, catching the pass and throwing it down for the monstrous finish.
The Heat got off to a bit of a slow start, and trailed by as many as 10 points before closing it up to just a 27-21 deficit at the end of the first period.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 19
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 39
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 7
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 24
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11