Dec 25, 2013, 9:31 AM EDT
We figured it was time to test out the video capabilities of the new iPad Santa just brought you this morning, so here you go.
Before you jump on me in the comments:
1) I know that several of these are not crossover moves.
2) I didn’t put together this compilation, the fine folks at NBA.com did. Enjoy it for what it is.
These are the 10 best crossovers — 10 best perimeter moves, if you prefer — of 2013. There are some beauties in here, including three moves by Kyrie Irving. But you also get some John Wall, some Jamal Crawford, and some Lance Stephenson from just a couple of days ago on Courtney Lee.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 6
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3