Dec 25, 2013, 9:31 AM EDT
We figured it was time to test out the video capabilities of the new iPad Santa just brought you this morning, so here you go.
Before you jump on me in the comments:
1) I know that several of these are not crossover moves.
2) I didn’t put together this compilation, the fine folks at NBA.com did. Enjoy it for what it is.
These are the 10 best crossovers — 10 best perimeter moves, if you prefer — of 2013. There are some beauties in here, including three moves by Kyrie Irving. But you also get some John Wall, some Jamal Crawford, and some Lance Stephenson from just a couple of days ago on Courtney Lee.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18