Dec 25, 2013, 6:24 PM EDT
LOS ANGELES — As if one of these per game wasn’t enough.
Late in the second quarter, Dwyane Wade once again found LeBron James with a pass in transition that resulted in a thunderous throw-down. Only this time, the pass was off the glass, and LeBron finished with the left hand just to show out.
Miami had gained control of the game by this point, and behind 13 second quarter points from Chris Bosh took a 51-46 lead into the locker room at halftime.
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 0
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9