Dec 25, 2013, 6:24 PM EDT
LOS ANGELES – As if one of these per game wasn’t enough.
Late in the second quarter, Dwyane Wade once again found LeBron James with a pass in transition that resulted in a thunderous throw-down. Only this time, the pass was off the glass, and LeBron finished with the left hand just to show out.
Miami had gained control of the game by this point, and behind 13 second quarter points from Chris Bosh took a 51-46 lead into the locker room at halftime.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 2
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 7
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 25
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 14
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 31
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 10