Dec 25, 2013, 6:24 PM EST
LOS ANGELES – As if one of these per game wasn’t enough.
Late in the second quarter, Dwyane Wade once again found LeBron James with a pass in transition that resulted in a thunderous throw-down. Only this time, the pass was off the glass, and LeBron finished with the left hand just to show out.
Miami had gained control of the game by this point, and behind 13 second quarter points from Chris Bosh took a 51-46 lead into the locker room at halftime.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13