Dec 25, 2013, 6:24 PM EDT
LOS ANGELES – As if one of these per game wasn’t enough.
Late in the second quarter, Dwyane Wade once again found LeBron James with a pass in transition that resulted in a thunderous throw-down. Only this time, the pass was off the glass, and LeBron finished with the left hand just to show out.
Miami had gained control of the game by this point, and behind 13 second quarter points from Chris Bosh took a 51-46 lead into the locker room at halftime.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34