Dec 25, 2013, 6:24 PM EDT
LOS ANGELES – As if one of these per game wasn’t enough.
Late in the second quarter, Dwyane Wade once again found LeBron James with a pass in transition that resulted in a thunderous throw-down. Only this time, the pass was off the glass, and LeBron finished with the left hand just to show out.
Miami had gained control of the game by this point, and behind 13 second quarter points from Chris Bosh took a 51-46 lead into the locker room at halftime.
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 0
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 45
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43