Dec 25, 2013, 6:24 PM EDT
LOS ANGELES – As if one of these per game wasn’t enough.
Late in the second quarter, Dwyane Wade once again found LeBron James with a pass in transition that resulted in a thunderous throw-down. Only this time, the pass was off the glass, and LeBron finished with the left hand just to show out.
Miami had gained control of the game by this point, and behind 13 second quarter points from Chris Bosh took a 51-46 lead into the locker room at halftime.
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 0
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 53
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 11
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 15
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14