Dec 24, 2013, 11:59 AM EDT
Tim Duncan, point god.
Well, not quite. However he did get forced to bring the ball up against the Raptors Monday night and that led Amir Johnson to think “I can pick that guy’s pocket.” But never underestimate the power of Timmy. His fundamentals include some ball handling. Why did you even doubt that?
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9