Dec 24, 2013, 11:59 AM EDT
Tim Duncan, point god.
Well, not quite. However he did get forced to bring the ball up against the Raptors Monday night and that led Amir Johnson to think “I can pick that guy’s pocket.” But never underestimate the power of Timmy. His fundamentals include some ball handling. Why did you even doubt that?
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 12
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 24
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14