Dec 24, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Hopefully Anthony can play (he has a sprained ankle) and we get our shootout, but either way the poor play of the Knicks (9-18) makes what should have been a fun showdown look like a potential rout. Kay Adams and I break it down a little in the latest edition of PBT Extra.
Also, we talk about just what happens to Mike Woodson if the Knicks do get blown out on a national stage like this.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 0
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 11
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29