Dec 24, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
Hopefully Anthony can play (he has a sprained ankle) and we get our shootout, but either way the poor play of the Knicks (9-18) makes what should have been a fun showdown look like a potential rout. Kay Adams and I break it down a little in the latest edition of PBT Extra.
Also, we talk about just what happens to Mike Woodson if the Knicks do get blown out on a national stage like this.
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 1
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 5
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8