Dec 24, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
Hopefully Anthony can play (he has a sprained ankle) and we get our shootout, but either way the poor play of the Knicks (9-18) makes what should have been a fun showdown look like a potential rout. Kay Adams and I break it down a little in the latest edition of PBT Extra.
Also, we talk about just what happens to Mike Woodson if the Knicks do get blown out on a national stage like this.
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 0
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 4
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 21
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 18
- Paul George wants LeBron James to be his mentor 41