Dec 24, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
Hopefully Anthony can play (he has a sprained ankle) and we get our shootout, but either way the poor play of the Knicks (9-18) makes what should have been a fun showdown look like a potential rout. Kay Adams and I break it down a little in the latest edition of PBT Extra.
Also, we talk about just what happens to Mike Woodson if the Knicks do get blown out on a national stage like this.
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 0
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 8
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 3
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 18
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9