Dec 24, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Hopefully Anthony can play (he has a sprained ankle) and we get our shootout, but either way the poor play of the Knicks (9-18) makes what should have been a fun showdown look like a potential rout. Kay Adams and I break it down a little in the latest edition of PBT Extra.
Also, we talk about just what happens to Mike Woodson if the Knicks do get blown out on a national stage like this.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18