Dec 24, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
Dwight Howard (along with James Harden, who has a sprained ankle and could miss Wednesday’s game) have changed the dynamic in Houston. This is a good team now, one that could develop into a contender.
In this PBT Extra, Kay Adams and I discuss Houston’s need for some kind of consistency — the hallmark of the Spurs — if they are really going to be contenders in the West.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8