Dec 24, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
Dwight Howard (along with James Harden, who has a sprained ankle and could miss Wednesday’s game) have changed the dynamic in Houston. This is a good team now, one that could develop into a contender.
In this PBT Extra, Kay Adams and I discuss Houston’s need for some kind of consistency — the hallmark of the Spurs — if they are really going to be contenders in the West.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 1
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8