Dec 24, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
Dwight Howard (along with James Harden, who has a sprained ankle and could miss Wednesday’s game) have changed the dynamic in Houston. This is a good team now, one that could develop into a contender.
In this PBT Extra, Kay Adams and I discuss Houston’s need for some kind of consistency — the hallmark of the Spurs — if they are really going to be contenders in the West.
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 0
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 14
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16