Dec 24, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
Dwight Howard (along with James Harden, who has a sprained ankle and could miss Wednesday’s game) have changed the dynamic in Houston. This is a good team now, one that could develop into a contender.
In this PBT Extra, Kay Adams and I discuss Houston’s need for some kind of consistency — the hallmark of the Spurs — if they are really going to be contenders in the West.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41