Dec 24, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
Dwight Howard (along with James Harden, who has a sprained ankle and could miss Wednesday’s game) have changed the dynamic in Houston. This is a good team now, one that could develop into a contender.
In this PBT Extra, Kay Adams and I discuss Houston’s need for some kind of consistency — the hallmark of the Spurs — if they are really going to be contenders in the West.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 2
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 19
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 20
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25