Dec 24, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
Dwight Howard (along with James Harden, who has a sprained ankle and could miss Wednesday’s game) have changed the dynamic in Houston. This is a good team now, one that could develop into a contender.
In this PBT Extra, Kay Adams and I discuss Houston’s need for some kind of consistency — the hallmark of the Spurs — if they are really going to be contenders in the West.
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 14
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 5
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 12
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 10
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52