Dec 24, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
In this PBT Extra Kay Adams and I talk about how the Warriors could use this kind of big stage to break out of their recent doldrums, while on the other side a big day by Chris Paul could remind voters this guy needs to be high up on their MVP ballots.
- Heat execute in final minutes, Rockets still learning, fall in Miami 15
- Doc Rivers, Clippers players oppose raising NBA’s age limit 22
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 69
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 32
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 45