Dec 24, 2013, 1:14 PM EDT
Merry Christmas Paul Pierce, the league would like a $15,000 check.
Pierce was ejected Monday night for the above clothesline of Indiana’s George Hill, what was clearly a frustration foul. It was the right call. Now the league has come down with a $15,000 fine to boot.
Plus Santa is bringing him a lump of coal.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 29
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 22
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 42
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5